These general terms and conditions apply to all our deliveries and services. By placing an order or making a purchase, the customer is deemed to be bound by them.
These conditions exclude all other conditions of the customer.
Exceptions to these contractual provisions are only accepted if they are explicitly specified and confirmed by us in writing.
- To be effective, an order must be confirmed by our company MIA ZIA SPRL.
- As all sales are subject to the approval of our credit insurers, it is expressly agreed that each sale takes place - even after confirmation of order by us - under the suspensive condition of acceptance of the risk by the credit insurer; MIA ZIA SPRL has the right at any time to cancel an order on the basis of this refusal by the credit insurer.
- The customer has 24 hours from the date of signing the order to cancel the sale or to propose modifications on the ordered products. After this period, the terms of the order cannot be modified without the explicit agreement of MIA ZIA SPRL.
- Our delivery times are given for information only and are indicated on each product page. No delivery, even partial, after this period, will in any case constitute grounds for breach of contract on the part of the customer. Our lead times may vary due to our suppliers and factories. The average lead time for available items is 3 to 7 working days. For bed and bath linen, delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- If the customer does not accept the goods on time, this is considered to be an expression of the customer's wish to breach the contract; MIA ZIA SPRL has the choice between pursuing the breach of contract with damages or demanding compliance with the contract without prejudice to the right to compensation.
- Goods leave our warehouse at the consignee's risk, and are delivered carriage forward.
- Any delivery problem (missing or damaged item) must be reported to us within 48 hours by e-mail at email@example.com. The item must then be returned within 14 days of receipt, requesting an exchange or refund.
- A fixed fee is charged for the processing and dispatch of your parcel, which remains payable even if you return all or part of the order. You can have your parcel delivered directly to your home or to the address of your choice. Shipping costs are calculated according to the weight and number of items purchased. Free delivery is offered for orders over €300.
4. Force majeure
MIA ZIA SPRL considers the following to be cases of force majeure:
- Fire, flood or other accident resulting in the total or partial destruction of the company's buildings or stocks, or making it impossible to operate the company;
- Strikes or lockouts ;
- All kinds of work interruptions caused by disruptions in the transport of raw materials, energy, transport interruptions, computer breakdowns, etc...
- Any other work stoppage beyond the seller's control.
These same events are considered as force majeure, for example, when they occur in any other company involved in the execution of the sales contract.
- Unless otherwise stated, our invoices are payable in cash in Brussels, net and without discount, on receipt of goods.
- Our representatives have no authority to collect our invoices or to issue valid receipts. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, valid payments can only be made to MIA ZIA SPRL.
- In the event of non-payment of the invoice amount on the due date, and without the need to send a formal notice, the debt will be increased by default interest of 1% per month.
- Except for external causes within the meaning of art. 1147 CC and in the event of non-payment of the invoice within 15 days of formal notice by registered letter, the debtor is liable to pay a fixed indemnity of 15% of the amount due, with a minimum of €50, without prejudice to any other indemnity due in the event of default by the purchaser.
6. Reservation of ownership
By express agreement between the parties, all goods and accessories remain our property until paid for in full, without prejudice to the risks of force majeure as set out - art.3, c.
- Any non-conformity of the goods must be notified within 8 days (for Belgium) and 15 days (for other countries) after the delivery date, either by registered letter, fax or service to the company's head office.
- Once this period has expired, no grievance will be considered, no collection will be made and no discount will be granted.
- Minor technical deviations from normal quality, color, width, weight, workmanship or design shall not result in rejection of the goods.
- Valid claims may involve recovery or replacement of goods, but without compensation for any direct or indirect damage.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction
All sales contracts are governed by Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, the courts of Brussels shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
9. Terms of payment
By credit or debit card via Paypal or Payplug.
You enter your Visa, Mastercard, CB,... card number, control number and expiry date. The transfer of funds takes place after your items have been invoiced, in agreement with your bank.
10. Return / exchange / warranty
- If one of your items does not suit you, MIA ZIA will exchange it or reimburse you, provided that the item is in its original packaging and that the reason for the return is indicated on the return slip attached to the parcel.
- Processing and payment fees are due even if the entire contents of the package are returned.
- TIP: To make your life easier when you return an item, MIA ZIA offers to reimburse you upon receipt by transferring funds to your bank account. To take advantage of this convenient, secure and fast service, simply indicate your IBAN account number on the packing slip accompanying the returned items, and we'll make the transfer as soon as possible.
- All returns must be made within 14 days by returning the prepaid parcel to the following address
- Damaged, soiled or already worn items cannot be returned. In case of abusive returns Mia Zia reserves the right to refuse a subsequent order. In the case of an exchanged item, you do not pay any new processing fees.
MIA ZIA SPRL
90-92 Rue du Mail