We deliver worldwide.
- Our delivery times are given for information only and are indicated on each product page. No delivery, even partial, after this period, will in any case constitute grounds for breach of contract on the part of the customer. Our lead times may vary due to our suppliers and factories. The average lead time for available items is 3 to 7 working days. For bed and bath linen, delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- If the customer does not accept the goods on time, this is considered to be an expression of the customer's wish to breach the contract; MIA ZIA SPRL has the choice between pursuing the breach of contract with damages or demanding compliance with the contract without prejudice to the right to compensation.
- Goods leave our warehouse at the consignee's risk, and are delivered carriage forward.
- Any delivery problem (missing or damaged item) must be reported to us within 48 hours by e-mail at email@example.com. The item must then be returned within 14 days of receipt, requesting an exchange or refund.
- A fixed fee is charged for the processing and dispatch of your parcel, which remains payable even if you return all or part of the order. You can have your parcel delivered directly to your home or to the address of your choice. Shipping costs are calculated according to the weight and number of items purchased. Free delivery is offered for orders over €300.